Contact Bajaj Narang Immigration for reliable and expert advice; one of Canada's premiere consulting organizations.
I am in Canada and want to obtain permanent residence
If you are currently in Canada, your status is one of the following:

  1. Visitor
  2. Student
  3. On a Work Permit
  4. Refugee Claimant
  5. Illegal

As the details your situation are unique, it is best to seek professional help from an experienced, ICCRC certified consultant. Get help via a free consultation today.