Canada Experience Class
Who is eligible for Canada Experience Class?
The Canada Experience Class category is for you if:
- you are a graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution (2 year course or more) with at least one year of full-time skilled work experience in Canada worked within a period of 3 years post-graduation, or
- you apply while working in Canada – or – within one year of leaving your job in Canada, or
- you are a temporary foreign worker with at least one year of full-time skilled work experience in Canada, and
- you must satisfy required language proficiency and have the results of an authorized independent language test (from an agency designated by CIC); and
- You don’t wish to live in Quebec.