Contact Bajaj Narang Immigration for reliable and expert advice; one of Canada's premiere consulting organizations.
Live In Caregivers
Live-in Caregiver News

To apply for a work permit under Live in Caregiver Class foreign national must have the following training or experience, in a field or occupation related to the employment for which the work permit is sought, namely,

  • Successful completion of six months of full-time training in a classroom setting, or completion of one year of full-time paid employment, including at least six months of continuous employment with one employer, in such a field or occupation within the three years immediately before the day on which they submit an application for a work permit;
  • Applicant must have the ability to speak, read and listen to English or French at a level sufficient to communicate effectively in an unsupervised setting; and have an employment contract with their future employer.